Say Hello to Helprace API
We’ve been getting a lot of requests to offer a Helprace API.
So instead of sipping on margaritas, we’ve been working hard and can finally say that we’ve done it. We’re happy to introduce the much-anticipated Helprace API to the world.
Whether you need to manage tickets, users or enhance your team’s productivity – you can finally do it all on your own terms. You can use API capabilities of the Helprace IT help desk to build a client application or integrate Helprace within your own system.
Here are some of the things you can do with the Helprace API:
- Automatically create a ticket due to an external event, i.e. when a customer places an order or signs up on your website
- Display customer’s tickets within their profile in your app
- Receive issue reports from customers and keep them informed of issue resolution status
- Show a dynamic FAQ on your website
- Allow users to suggest ideas or report bugs right from your app
- Retrieve all topics in a particular feedback channel
- Allow staff and customers to search the self-service portal from your website
- Extract all knowledge base articles in a particular category
- Export Helprace tickets and discussion forum conversations for your records
- Import data from another service desk or website into Helprace
- Export your customers’ details for email campaigns
In short, there’s really no limit to what you can do with your Helprace data. We’re really excited that you’ll finally get to experience all this first hand.
To get familiarized with the help desk API in your Helprace account head right down to the Helprace API Documentation page.